- The Town and Gown Pub & Theatre
It’s 1989, the girls are having a sleepover and you’re like, totally invited!
Pillow fights in their underwear, singing into hairbrushes, and gossiping about their crushes, what could possibly go wrong? As long as they don’t answer the over-sized pink phone… dun dun DUUUN!
Scream meets Clueless in this hilarious spoof horror musical!
Directed by Pappy’s Tom Parry, and based on the retro classic game Dream Phone, Scream Phone will take you on a killer journey back to the 80’s with an infectious original* soundtrack.
*Disclaimer: These songs are all original, so you won’t (well, you might) recognise some of your favourite 80’s hits.
“A show that won't just tickle and tantalise, it's an absolute thrilling treat.” North West End *****
"This spoof horror musical will have you in fits of laughter, on the edge of your seat and in admiration throughout." Three Weeks *****
“This trio can rightfully lay claim to the camp musical comedy crown at the [Edinburgh] fringe this year” The Stage ****
|20:00 - 21:10||£12.00|
Pre-Theatre Dining 2 Courses
2 Courses - Set Menu
|18:30 - 19:55||£15.95|
The Town and Gown Pub & Theatre, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Town and Gown Pub & Theatre
More from Town and Gown Pub & Theatre
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Town and Gown Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.